Saturday, December 20, 2008

Technology Bites

After years of avoiding it, I have finally managed to convince myself to try this blogging thing, only to write five long paragraphs and have it erased accidentally! Of all the luck...

Oh well. This is my attempt at trying it again - if this doesn't work, I'm giving this up for good. Why bother? Technology was made to make things easier for you, not more difficult. My first experince with this wonderful technology called blogging : NOT great. Frustrating even.

There you have it, ladies and gentleman... My second attempt at blogging, and it seems to be OK. I'm thanking my lucky stars...

For those of you who don't know me, for now, I'll just go by the initial S. It pretty much sums it up anyway... it's the initial to my name and almost everything about me: sweet, savvy, smart, smiley, short, sarcastic and sexy. But my friends often call me The Ultimate Drama Princess. Well, ok, they actually call me Drama Queen, but I refuse to be Queen because that is my mother! But yes, like her, I make a big deal out of everything.

I'll stop here for now, since I really have nothing read worthy to say for now. I'll be back with more later on... Til then, let me enjoy my temporary insomina... :)

xoxo,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment