Saturday, December 20, 2008

I finally give in and start blogging...

Alright... alright... I give up.



I tried to keep things the way they used to, you know. I had my pen all ready and a brand new diary. But then I figured, in order to people to actually read about what I write, I'd have to make copies and it just seemed like to much of a hassle. In this day and age, it's about time I start using my computer for other things than just to type up things for work. So, ladies and gentleman, I succumb to the modern day diary, the Blog.



I've noticed that everyone has blogs these days. Apparently, I was the only one in the universe who didn't get the memo that diaries are OUT and blogs are so totally IN. Hmph. I wonder who wrote that memo, and where the heck is my copy!



Anyway - here I am, blogging away for the first time, and talking about absolute RUBBISH because I have no idea what to write.



If you're wondering why I use the name Drama Princess, well, I'm sort of like a drama queen but I'm too young to be a queen. So there you go, drama princess. And yes, true to the name, I make a big deal out of absolutely everything... :)



xoxo,

S

No comments:

Post a Comment